Housekeeping - The Professional Group
At The Professional Group, the mall is our client. As such, the general duties of our Housekeeping Professionals are to maintain safety and cleanliness of the worksite, to communicate with the client to provide the best service possible, and to represent the culture of our company to our clients.
Apply in Person
- Applications available in the food court, mall management office, and housekeeping office. Speak with any current housekeeping employee to direct you to the nearest location for an application.
- Report to and follow the directions of the site manager. Follow schedule and complete tasks as they appear. Relieve, assist, or fill in temporarily on other jobs assigned by the supervisor and site manager.
- Dust, sweep, and/or mop floors as necessary; wash windows and window sills as needed; scrub or strip and wax floors as scheduled; sweep exterior walkways.
- Clean and sanitize restroom fixtures, hardware, tile, mirrors, partitions, floors, etc. Replace restroom supplies as needed.
- Report any damage to your supervisor and report maintenance needs.
- Load and unload supplies and equipment.
- Assist in any maintenance work or minor repairs as needed.
- Clean all tools, supplies, and equipment after each use and store in their proper place.
- 18 and over.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Be willing to work flexible hours, based on the needs of the Company.
- Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking and kneeling.
- Ability to potentially lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.